Khao Soy Noodle
Instructions (serves 2):
1. Combine 2 tbsp Mugi Khao Soy curry paste with 2 cups coconut milk in a saucepan or frying pan, mix at med. heat to dissolve paste.
2. Add 2 tbsp fish sauce or soy sauce / tamari, 1.5 tbsp sugar. If not using fish sauce add 2 tsp nutritional yeast (optional)
3. Add protein and 2 cups of vegetable broth or chicken broth, cook 10-15 minutes until tender.
4. Simultaneously cook noodles separately, and according to package instructions.
5. To serve, place cooked noodles in bowl, cover with protein and Khao Soy broth, garnish with sliced shallots, lime wedges, pickled cabbage or pickled mustard greens, cilantro, crispy shallots, and crispy fried noodles (optional).